Friday, September 9, 2016

As I looked at the coach standing on the sideline he called 995 Go. This play was for me. I look at the scoreboard 14-20 them with only 4 minutes left in the fourth quarter. I don't know if this cornerback is going to be good or not. But as I could smell the freshly cut and green grass, the fans were cheering. This reassured me of what I needed to do. The only thing on my mind was score. Win the game. " Hut," exclaimed Jason. Time for me to go to work. I sprinted at the corner then at five yards made a sharp outside cut.

At this moment I knew that I had beaten him. He was 10 yards behind, at least. I could feel the breeze against my face and the smell of fresh cut grass. I looked back over my head to see where the ball was and it didn't look good. At this moment I knew that this ball wasn't going to be caught, but I still tried for the ball. I leapt into the air just to watch the ball sail over my head. Finally I looked at the scoreboard 3 minutes left to play. " Keep going," screamed coach Mike. So, I looked at and said "OK",

No comments:

Post a Comment